Matcha Tea Cookies
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- 2 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together flour, matcha powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll dough into balls about one inch in diameter and flatten slightly in create round discs, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to. cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with a bit a sugar if you desire
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk ( I use oat milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg room temperature
- 3 tbsp Lemon Tart tea or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Steep Lemon Tart in 1/4 cup hot water.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, matcha, and sugar.
- In another bowl, combined the milk, vanilla, coconut oil, egg, and Lemon Tart tea.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the paper liners until each one is 3/4 full. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.