Roasty-Toasty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Powdered Hojicha (ground your tea any way you want, if it isn't perfectly powdered, that's ok)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 3/8 cup Sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup Milk (non-dairy works)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Blend together Flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine hojicha, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add oil, stir... add milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift in the flour mixture, and stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to. 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop or roll. 12 balls of cookie dough and place on the prepared baking sheets with parchment paper. Leave about 2 inches between the cookies.
- Chill each batch of cookie dough for 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the edges begin to set and the middle is slightly underbaked. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- 2 tsp Hojicha
- 2 tsp Shavasana
- Froth Milk
- Steep tea
- Mix milk with tea